- Herzliche Einladung zum Sommerkonzert am 6. Juni 2019
- Zweiter Preis des Landeswettbewerbs „Alte Sprachen“
- Familie Dümmel stellt aus
- Landespreis in Kunst „YOUrope-es geht um dich!“ gewonnen
- Länderübergreifendes Deutschprojekt
- Italienaustausch 2018/19
- Mayenner Schüler*innen bei uns zu Gast
- Bienvenue à la Journée de la Francophonie 2019
- Maria Stuart - Mobiles Theater
- SMV: Schlittschuhlaufen auf der Waldau
- Badminton: Mädchenteam wird Dritter im Landesfinale
- JtfO Basketball - Vizemeister beim Landesfinale
- Remstal in 360 Grad
- Skiausfahrt SMV 2019
- Volleyball Turnier 2019
Einfach mal anklicken!
USA exchange 2018
On October 9th 2018, 10 American students arrived at the airport in Stuttgart. We were super excited to finally meet them and were looking forward to having a great time. Even though they all were jetlagged, we spent a wonderful first day together. Luckily, our group instantly bonded very well and it felt as if we had known each other forever. Our highlights during the exchange definitely were the playground, the trips to Munich and Heidelberg and of course, the visit of the chocolate factory “Ritter Sport”.
Our first trip together was to Heidelberg, an old city with a long history and a beautiful castle. First, we had a guide showing us the old part of the city. One of the most interesting sights was the Heidelberg University, which was donated by the United States a long time ago. Moreover, we had the opportunity to see the church and the market place. After that, we had the chance to explore the castle and to spend some time shopping in the city center.
Another exciting trip was the one to the “Ritter Sport” chocolate factory. There, we were able to create our own unique chocolate flavor, which was a lot of fun.
But there was also a serious side to the exchange: At the concentration camp of Dachau, we broadened our horizon and learnt about the Second World War and the holocaust. In our opinion, this was a very important part of the exchange and we could take home a lot of new information with us.
To conclude, the exchange was much fun, we improved our English skills and in addition, each of us made 19 new friends.